Terms and Conditions – For Volunteering Kirklees website
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.volunteeringkirklees.org.uk
The site is operated by Third Sector Leaders Kirklees, it is an online resource to match third sector organisations in Kirklees looking for volunteers with people looking to volunteer in the Kirklees area.
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- Any ‘not for profit’ organisation in Kirklees looking for Volunteers can register their organisation on our website.
- If an organisation meets our minimum standard* to advertise their opportunities on our site they will then be ‘approved’ and will receive a username and password and will be able to upload their volunteer roles. *Our minimum standards are listed when you register on our site and includes Insurance cover for your Volunteers. If you are an organisation with paid staff, we expect you to offer travel expenses to Volunteers. If you do not have all the necessary policies and procedures in place, we can help you to develop these.
- We may edit / amend the information about your organisation and volunteer roles before they are published on our website to ensure they meet our standard format and are easy for prospective Volunteers to read and understand.
- You are responsible for ensuring your details including your contact details are kept up to date.
- Any regular role will be advertised for 3 months and then you will receive and automated email asking you to confirm if you would like to extend the role advert for a further 3 months or if the role has been filled.
- If the role is a ‘one -off’ then it will expire from our website after the date of the event.
- You can visit your dashboard at any time and delete a role, or you can mark a volunteer role as ‘filled’ this will save the information but will unpublish it from the website. You can then mark the post as ‘unfilled’ again if you would like to relist the opportunity.
- We request that your respond to volunteer enquiries via our website within 10 working days to ensure Volunteers receive a good quality experience. Failure to do so on a repeated basis may result in us deleting your organisation account.
- You are responsible for ensuring any images that you upload to the site have the relevant permissions to meet the General Data Protection Regulations.
- We may update and change this site or its content from time to time. We will try to give users reasonable notice of any major changes, but are under no legal obligation to do so.
- If you have any comments, queries or complaints about this website please contact: email@example.com tel. 01484 519053