And receive a high street voucher as a thank you!
We have been commissioned to carry out an evaluation of the NHS Responder Programme in Kirklees, and we need to hear from as many local people as possible about their views and experiences:
- Did you register to be an NHS volunteer during the first lockdown (or any time since then)?
- Did you become an NHS volunteer?
- Did you choose not to volunteer?
- Did you volunteer in your community in some other way?
- Do you know anyone who had help from an NHS volunteer? (shopping, prescription delivery, check in and chat phone call or patient transport)?
- Did you refer anyone for help from an NHS volunteer (or other volunteering service)?
If you’re happy to tell us more, we can call you by phone or video for a quick chat, and in return you will receive a voucher for a high street store.