Gain New Skills & Open New Doors
If you are interested in volunteering in schools, supporting mums-to-be, or improving your general confidence and skills for volunteering, then there are a choice of courses coming up in November and December to help you get a foot on the volunteering ladder or move on to the next stage of your volunteering journey.
You can choose from:
- Reading Friends Training, Huddersfield – 1 morning session a week for 4 weeks, starting on 13th November – learning how to support children with their reading.
- How Schools Work, Huddersfield – 1 morning session a week for 6 weeks, starting on 12th November – learning about volunteering or working in a school
- Peer Support Volunteer Training, Huddersfield – 1 day training on a Friday, starting on 8th November – learning about supporting mums-to-be as an Auntie Pam’s Peer Support Volunteer
- Volunteer Taster Session, Huddersfield – 2-hour workshop on 28th November for anyone with mental health issues or concerns who is interested in volunteering
- Volunteer Training, Huddersfield – a week long course starting on 2nd December for unemployed adults to improve their confidence and prepare for volunteering