About this opportunity
• Input / update information on to the Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees website under supervision from AUCK staff
• Write copy for website / press releases for local media
• Update Facebook page and interact to increase usage
• Monitor and report on website usage
• SEO for website including use of Adwords
• Help develop and implement digital fundraising campaigns
• Develop contact database for marketing and fundraising
• Help organise and attend events promoting Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees
About the organisation
To provide older people with a variety of services including information and advice, advocacy and support, day care, befriending etc.
What are they looking for?
IT literacy including use of Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter, etc
Excellent communication skills
Excellent copy typing and attention to detail
Marketing experience or qualification
Experience using social media
Date and details
Based at the offices at New Street, Huddersfield.
How to apply
Apply online here
Phone: 01484 535994