About this opportunity
Yorkshire Air Ambulance are looking for people to support them with Charity of the Year events at a variety of retailers across the region. You will help with working on a stall for the day or assist with bag packing at supermarkets such as Asda, Tesco’s Morrison’s etc
In return you will:
– gain fantastic work experience
– strengthen your CV or job applications
– be invited to interesting and fun events
– go to quarterly volunteer meetings with guest speakers
– enjoy social events with the volunteer team throughout the year
– meet new people and make friends
About the organisation
The Yorkshire Air Ambulance is an independent charity providing a life-saving rapid response emergency service to 5 million people across Yorkshire. They fly seven days a week, 365 days a year, covering a vast landscape that not only includes major cities and motorways but also rural and isolated locations.
What are they looking for?
Excellent communication skills
Date and details
Various locations across West Yorkshire