Talkthru is a registered charity which provides counselling for men and women going through pregnancy related issues; with a focus on mental health. They currently need two committed individuals (one of whom will be Treasurer) who want to use their skills for public good.
- Ensure that the charity has a clear strategic direction and is committed to following it
- Be responsible and accountable for the actions of the charity
- Guarantee that the charity complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Maintain the highest possible standard of governance
- Attend four annual meetings (usually Monday evening at Talkthru Offices)
- Liaise with centre manager
As well as all of the above the Treasurer will also:
- Manage and ensure that resources are deployed effectively
- Ensuring that the plans and budgets of the organisation are in keeping with the aims of the organisation
Deadline for expressions of interest: Friday 9th February 2018
Deadlines for applications: Friday 23rd February 2018
Interview dates: Monday 5th and Friday 16th March 2018 with the aim of having new trustees in post before the end of the month.
Email:email@example.com with ‘Trustee Interest’ to request an application form
Please note: Comprehensive training will be provided, and we strongly encourage applications from young and ethnic minority groups.