Teamwork, customer service and problem solving – just a few of the skills you can gain by helping out at a charity shop. Shifts start at half a day. Current vacancies include:
1. SENSE (Huddersfield) Monday am/pm, and Thursday am/pm. Also at their shop in Dewsbury.
2. RSPCA (Huddersfield) A brand new shop due to open in Marsh in March!
3. Pass it on (Heckmondwike, Batley, Huddersfield) NVQ training available.
4. Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Superstore (Huddersfield HD1 3JF) The team needs a bric-a-brac volunteer (chosing what you think will sell) a ladies fashion helper and a general merchandise volunteer to create eye-catching displays.
5.Oxfam(Huddersfield) Colne Road, Are having a recruitment drive at their Warehouse / Shop on Chapel Hill for Warehouse Volunteers, Back of House Team Volunteers and Shop Volunteers – lots of choice of activities.
Help to make stock look good, serve customers,answer the phone, sort donations – there’s always loads to do!
Get in touch with us to find out about more vacancies.
- SENSE – Huddersfield@sense.org.uk OR Dewsbury@sense.org.uk
- RSPCA – Sarah on 0784 208 5321 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pass it on – 01484 519988 email@example.com
- Forget Me Not – Kielly Law 01484 411040 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oxfam (Huddersfield) Colne Road – Debbie or Martin 01484 423262 email@example.com